Support This Blog: "Give Me My Mom"

About Me

By givememymom

I was taken away from my mom by the courts over 2 years ago.  My dad is abusive.  My mom has done nothing wrong.  She just wanted to get my sister and my self away from harm.  My dad and my lawyer, dave shulman who has been complained about in many cases for being unethical and only wanting money, twisted my mom's desperation in to parental alienation.  I know telling you this will not help me get back with my mom, and home, because i have given up on all easy solutions, but i do need to get my fealings out.  Please be nice to me, i am going through alot, and i will try to protect my mom's, sister's, brother's, and my own idenity as much as i can.  Please do not ask my personal questions, i am under 18 and will not do anything that could harm my love ones.  Thank you so much for your time.

Tags: 

No comments:

Bookmark and Share